Monday, July 24, 2006

Hungry blogger

The blogger ate my posting. I'd finished it and was publishing it when I got word from the blogger gods that the connection had gone bonkers.

So, I want readers to know that I wrote a nice post this morning, but like the cheerios, my words got gobbled up for cyber breakfast. Oh well, too much to do today to rewrite.

I'll just wish everyone a happy Monday and tell you that the posting had to do with finally being almost free of the moving mindset. I'm sure a lot of readers will be glad to know that. No more boxes, a little bit more grit and grime, some work on the part of the wrecker service, and we're done. The keys to the old kingdom should go to Quest this week.

On to life again and some different topics! Have a cool day, and don't let blogger.com near your thoughts. It's hungry today.

2 comments:

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I was getting ready to post, and because I had so much trouble with blogger this morning, I did a copy/paste of the code. Good thing I did, as I didn't loose it; it went down for me, too.

How is Rambo this morning?

Toni

MLove said...

He's doing fine. They have a sprinkler in their pasture. He has a fan in his stall in the barn; he can go in and out as desired. So, hopefully, as the heat wave subsides, he and all the rest of us will feel a lot better.
Marianne