Friday, October 12, 2007

Be sure to pack the batteries.

This time I'm going prepared, but I'm not going to a wedding. Instead, while Bill minds the Lovestead, I'll be accompanying Annie to Vancouver, B.C., tomorrow. Having never been there, I'm pretty excited. Annie has made a Marriott reservation on the water for us. And, yes, there will be plenty of batteries for the digital camera.

If all goes well, there'll be photos, too, on this blog. For now, you'll have to check Annie's most recent collections at (www.nnlove.blogspot.com). It will be another of those mother-daughter adventures, and, if it goes true to form, Annie will see that we get our share of exercise. That will come tomorrow and Sunday. Tonight we eat.

My cousin Sue is meeting us at the Blue Water Bistro near Lake Union in Seattle at 8 p.m., and we'll have another one of those rollicking cousin get-togethers that we've been enjoying so much lately. So, if you're reading from Seattle and want to crash our party, I think you need reservations.

In the meantime, I've gotta get packed and tend to a few outside details before taking off. I'm looking forward to this last getaway before leaves leave and snow flies. We have to do these things in the north country cuz winter is mighty long.

So, happy TGIF to all. Check in and see the trip photos and anecdotes! Ay!

1 comment:

Word Tosser said...

Be sure to see the Victory or is it Victorian Garden... it is to die for.. My aunt always went there with her daughters. And yes have the batteries ready. It is a photographers paradise...
And if you are flush with $$ go to a high tea at the hotel. My aunt says it is a one time must for a mother and daughter get together.