Sunday, November 18, 2007

For your Sunday reading enjoyment

Today I'm going to keep it short. I'd like to direct readers to a blog I created for the two Young Authors' conferences I attended this month. I'm a writer and have gone my own route with my craft, but I wanted to expose these young people to a small sampling of the opportunities that exist when one knows how to write.

So, before the conferences, I called upon several people I know who use their writing skills and publish for others to read. The list ranges from at-home bloggers to best-selling, award-winning authors. Each provided some wonderful thoughts for anyone interested in the craft.

So, with no further ado, I'll simply leave you with the link, and please feel free to comment on any featured writer's segment. Also, feel free to pass along the link to anyone else who might be interested in what these folks have to say.

One house-keeping reminder. To view all segments, you'll have to click on "archives" at the right. The authors' submissions are in "October." (www.ohwriteucando.blogspot.com)

No comments: