Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A Book signing



I don't advertise very often on my blog, but this one seems appropriate, not only for personal reasons but also to help the museum get all the publicity possible for this event. They receive a percentage of every book sold, and you can be assured that they can always use financial support.

I'll be at this event with all three of my books: Pocket Girdles, Postcards from Potato Land and Lessons with Love. This will be my only book event before Christmas.

If you can't attend this Friday's book signing, curator Ann Ferguson says to call the museum at 208-263-2344 or email her at bcmuseum@verizon.net and tell her what you'd like to order and how you want it autographed. You can pick up your books any day after the signing. The museum is closed on Sundays and Mondays.

Also, for my books, you can learn more about Pocket Girdles and Postcards from Potato Land at my website (www.mariannelove.com). The complete set of three is always available online at
(www.keokeebooks.com), where you can also receive personally autographed copies for your Christmas stocking stuffers.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: