Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Snow: cheap and deep



~~Rock bodies~~

Forget about the stocks falling through the floor. Invest in some snow. We've got it, and I'm flaunting it. Actually, it's been fun going out almost every day on the snow shoes and catching shots like the one above.

My puppies have been with me every step of the way---even ol' Annie Dog who's gotta be at least 12 years old. She's a little slow, but she'll go to the ends of the earth to be part of the action.

I'll dedicate these pictures to Becky and all the Meserves who are so kind to let me traipse across their beautiful piece of God's country.

Note: the last photo was shot in a location other than Meserves. Locals can guess the spot, and I have a feeling the Love family geocachers will recognize the stump.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Your photos are amazing!!!

Toni

Paulie said...

LOVE IT! I love snow of all kinds except yellow, of course! lol I am very envious of you getting to take such great snow photos too!