Thursday, February 28, 2008

Another Brandon highlight


I'm sitting there getting fitted for my new legs, and look who comes strolling into the room. It's Robert of "Everybody Loves Raymond."

Man, he was so funny. Great guy.

~~~Army Sgt. Brandon Adam from San Antonio's Center for the Intrepid~~~
Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2008


~~~~~

It makes my day every time I hear from Brandon Adam. He doesn't always answer all my questions, but he's wonderful about sending photos of great moments in his rehabilitation.
Last night I asked him how much longer his stay at San Antonio's Army rehab center will last.

Maybe he'll send me a note today. If he does, I'll share the news.

From the sounds of things, he's progressing nicely, and how nice of people like Brad Garrett to pay these wounded warriors a visit. Surely, their interest provides the soldiers that much more inspiration to continue their therapy.

~~~~~

Keep up the good work, Brandon!




No comments: