Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Frigid Farm



I went around taking pictures of cold yesterday. After writing for the past few days about how cold it is, I hope the camera did the talking. We had wind chill cold yesterday, which closed schools, created artistic patterns in the snow and kept us busy keeping warm.

It's been drop-dead beautiful, but the temperatures have forced us to enjoy most of the outside beauty from inside the house. Nonetheless, a few minutes outside with the camera captured both the beauty and the COLD.

Enjoy, and if you're in a warm climate viewing this, I hope it serves as a bit of an air conditioner.

1 comment:

Monica and Mike said...

Looks like we might be sharing the cold weather vibe, although I forgot my camera today while riding in the damp seaside mist at near freezing temps...brrr!