Wednesday, October 21, 2009

For Backpacker Rose and Tree Huggers



I've been complaining that we've missed out on our usual beautiful fall color show, but this scene yesterday prompted me to stop the car and snap a photo.

I showed it to Bill and said he probably couldn't guess where it was. He couldn't.

So, that's the test today. The first person who guesses the location of this photo will receive a copy of the book mentioned below, compliments of me.

In the meantime, the rest of today's posting is devoted to trees and fine ladies, one of whom is very special to Backpacker Rose and a lot of other people, for that matter.

Enjoy!

11 comments:

live love laugh hope said...

Is it up Trout Creek? Beautiful!!

NILove said...

Good guess but no.

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Grouse Creek??

Pam in Wisconsin said...

I reminds me of the gorgeous drive down the Schweitzer Mountain access road.

NILove said...

Not Grouse Creek either, although I've spent my share of time there lately.

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Upper Pack River???

NILove said...

Nope. Keep guessing. I'll announce on tomorrow morning's posting.

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Rapid Lightning??

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

High Drive??

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

My final guess: Gold Creek

NILove said...

Thanks for all your good guesses. Stay tuned.