Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wednesday wet and wonderful



We've got rain coming down this morning, but we'll deal with it after having a few lovely sunny days.

And, with the rain at this time of year comes some extra special beauty.

My Iris, many of which were given to me by Carol and Gary Pietsch when we first moved here, are putting on quite the shows.

Words can't capture their true beauty, and it's kinda hard to do so with a camera also.

But you'll get the picture: they're elegant, showy and lovely reminders.

1 comment:

JanisKPC said...

I love the good old fashioned Iris and this one is my very best favorite color. I have saved it to my file marked "print to paint". It joins many other beautiful shots you have taken. I will have to live at least 200 more years just to do all the paintings...hmmm...good time to get off the 'puter and head to the dining room table...