Thursday, May 05, 2011

The green, green grass of home



Last time I took a photo like this was exactly two months ago yesterday on the ground of the Rock of Cashill in Ireland.

To think that was March 4, and yesterday, May 4 was the first time I could wear my Crocs to the hay field.

It was a fulfilling, exhilarating experience on that gorgeous day in May.

The sun and the dry are still hanging in there this morning, so I'll take advantage.

This post will be short---just photos of the much-awaited green, green grass of home here in the Selle Valley.

Oh, and I went for a lovely bike ride last night, making the loop down Selle Road to Hickey Road to East Shingle Mill and back home.

What a treat!

Happy Thursday and Cinco de Mayo to all.

Enjoy the photos below---if Blogger behaves, that is.










No comments: