Monday, June 27, 2011

More camera fun

This is why I love my Lily.  She was happy to give four different people rides on Saturday while we snapped photos.  This rider is Raine Lightner, who works at Groundspeak in Seattle with Annie.
Birthday bliss:   buttercups, pretty horses and a wonderful dog on a lovely day!  Life is good when summer comes to North Idaho.
The sign of a well-broke horse is that she'll put up with all those folks riding her and maintain a laid-back attitude.  This is my sister Laurie on Lily. 
Pretty lupine, pretty Lily and pretty Annie
My new camera got quite a workout over the weekend, between my daughter Annie and me. 
She has quite an eye for capturing images that many of us take for granted.  The rest of us were so busy observing objects on the ground that we did not take time to look toward the skies.  

Annie did, and caught this magnificent cloud show.

And, while we're at it, Annie's former photography teacher and aunt, Barbara, has a nice collection from the weekend on her Flickr page:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/misstshs/ 



 

No comments: