Sunday, July 14, 2013

Farewell, Beloved Mother

Virginia Tibbs with her Arabian mare, Cricket, at the old Bonner County Fairgrounds. 


We miss you, Mother.  

Our hearts are aching at your loss, but we know you will always be with us. 

What a life you lived, and what an inspiration you shall always be!  

Virginia Tibbs:  revered matriarch, gifted artist, supreme horse lover, woman of lifelong Catholic faith, loyal friend to many, Woman of Wisdom. 

Aug. 12, 1921-July 13, 2013. 

RIP and much love to a grand woman. 




5 comments:

Word Tosser said...

Definitely a grand woman...who left a mark on all of us...
Prayers for all of you... as you go thru the process of the final earth journey for your Mom..

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear of your mother's passing. {{hugs}} to you.

Anonymous said...

Family will endure.
Memory will linger.
Sorrow will wither.
Love - will evermore.

-Regrets

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I am so terribly sorry for your loss, Marianne!!!

Toni

Anonymous said...

Such a grand lady and matriarch. I feel so privileged to have spent my younger days growing up with the influence of Virginia and Harold. Incredible horse people with high standards and expectations made me who I am today. A major part of me and always in my heart. I say farewell to the one person who was still allowed to call me Skeeter.