Saturday, August 24, 2013

Cell Phone Blogging

Well, this is a first.  I have never before texted a blog post.  Tonight I did discover that I can use my cell phone to get into my blogging dashboard so here I am, hunting and pecking away after a long day at the horse show.  It was a great day for Barbara and her beautiful horse Dusty.

They won their first three classes and took some other ribbons too. The folks here in Yakima put on a fun show with lots of good potluck eats.  We had a baked potato feed tonight and a great lunch today.

I'm not going to write much in this post because I'm pretty bad at texting. Tomorrow I'll be back at my reliable computer so the blog should be back to normal with photos from the weekend.

And, a certain laptop will be going to the computer doctor for meds to rid it of its awful virus.

Happy Sunday to all from Union Gap Washington.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi the information on this blog is just amazing it keeps us coming back time and time again ,personally i met my wife using this site so i couldnt love it any more i have done my best to promote this blog as i feel that others need to see this thang ,cheers for all your effort spent in making this fabulous site.


Armani Cell phones Bentley Cell Phones

phone booster said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
phone booster said...

Blogging from cell phone is actually very flexible to us and makes us very easy to do blogging g anytime and anywhere. I also love this feature f my smart phone.

Unknown said...

It is very nice to post a blog through our smart phones.