Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas





On this Christmas morning, 2016, I'd like to share with you a lovely story which offers several layers of beauty.  

Sipping my first cup of coffee and scrolling through my Twitter feed first thing, I came across this link to a CBS news story.  

While reading the story and then watching the video, I was moved to tears by the young Irish singer herself and by the well-known tale so profoundly expressed through the gift of her talent and the genius of the late songwriter Leonard Cohen.

Visit the link, give it time to load, read the story and scroll down to the video. 

 http://www.cbsnews.com/news/young-girl-with-autism-stuns-with-hallelujah-performance/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=32738223

Merry Christmas and many blessings to all family and friends on this day. 


No comments: