Saturday, October 23, 2021

Saturday VERY Slight; VERY LATE








Three of my sisters' and brother's horses.  Since they haven't seen their beloveds in a week, I thought this would make their day. 

That's Vinnie, Pachy and Siri. 



That's Rusty and Chrome.



💗💗💗💗💗


Just a quick post for this Saturday afternoon 

Our Internet service returned around noon today.

I was off visiting a friend when that happened, so upon arriving home, I figured I'd just skip the blog today.

Then, I met a new friend along the road who said, "It's not too late."  

So, here we are.  

Big news is that my sister Barbara had a great day yesterday at Arabian Nationals.  

She won a Top Ten ribbon in showmanship and finished third out of 22 in a Western Trail class preliminary.  Her scores will count for the finals, which are tomorrow. 

Today she finished seventh of 19 in an English Trail class.  The final for that class is Monday. 

Today she and Roxzene also competed in another Western Trail class, but I don't know how they finished. 

Just as Barbara was about to come in the arena, our power went out.  So, I caught part of her class on my cell phone.  

The brief power outage played havoc with my computer, so its system had to do a bunch of repairs. 

I think everything is back on track now. 

The show in Tulsa will go on for the next week, so there should be lots of news and pictures over the next few days. 

Here at the Lovestead, part of the afternoon has been spent with the ongoing yard clean-up for fall.  

Debbie and I also spent some quality time with a longtime friend this morning. What a hoot it was to see her!

Bill headed north to Deer Ridge (that's where we got stuck behind a fallen tree in September when he had no chainsaw).  Today he took both his chainsaw and his fly rod.

IF he had time, he would do some fishing in the Moyie.  I've never seen Bill unable to find time to fish, so I expect him to come rolling in after dark. 

And, that's about it for this tech-challenged day.  

More photos and hopefully back on track with regularly schedule blog posting tomorrow. 

Again, thanks for your patience.  

Happy Saturday. 

 


No comments: