Thursday, September 10, 2026

Thursday This, That; TBT

 



I had some fun and edgy stuff in my first draft that suddenly disappeared. 

Maybe its edginess caused it to mysteriously disappear. 

It had to do with AI wiping out the human race in the next decade and gas prices decreasing to $2 after the mid terms as well as the Iran War ending after the mid terms. 

I also talked about the word "after" and the extent of its meaning.  

After has only one absolute: that it has to be preceded by something.  But when it actually happens on the calendar has all sorts of possibilities. 

If we get the $5,000 and the $2 per gallon gas and the war ends AFTER the mid terms and AFTER AI wipes out the human race, we may have a problem. 

Just sayin' .

And, I'm too lazy and irritated this morning to think up everything I wrote in the first draft so I'll just leave you with some photos.  

Thanks, as always, for your understanding.  

The cyber world is not always kind, especially to silly saps like me who think they have to publish a blog every day. 

Happy Thursday. 










Thursday Throwbacks:  Images of people, past events, moments and places.  Hope you enjoy.



























The first words Laura aka Swiss Miss learned from us:  GO, ZAGS!!

The first place she ate in Sandpoint as an exchange student:  Second Avenue Pizza. 





















No comments: