Sunday, March 28, 2010



My longtime friend Marilyn Chambers with her granddaughter Katie.

Some Chambers-Love trivia:

I used to babysit the Chambers kids, including Katie's dad, when Marilyn and her husband Bill would go on vacation.

Marilyn took care of Willie for several days when our daughter Annie was born.

Marilyn took care of Annie when we went on a trip to Glacier Park.

We have owned two dogs, born at the Chambers home, including Annie Dog, pictured below.

Marilyn and I have exchanged the "magic friendship candle" in varying forms for years.

I don't think either of us know where it is at this time.

Marilyn's nephew from Georgia stayed with us for a week one time. In return, Marilyn gave us tickets to a John Denver concert.

We used to have horses that were related, both coming from Jean Martin.

Katie's mother Kathy and I have served on the board of the Women Honoring Women.

My sister Barbara has been Katie's teacher for four years.

The list goes on, and so does the longtime family friendship.

No comments: