Sunday, July 19, 2026

Album: Flowers, Art and 50 Years

 





It was a day filled with good memories and nostalgic scenes, floral, artistic and human. 

I awakened partway through the night and, for a while, could not get back to sleep as lovely moments of the day kept flashing through my mind. 

Some of those scenes occurred at an art sale at a home in North Sandpoint which benefitted the Bonner Community Food Bank. 

While strolling through the scene with my daughter-in-law Debbie, I felt like it was a toss-up as to what was most colorful---the flowers or the paintings. 

Together, both of the above made for a magical scene. 

Later Bill and I attended a Golden Wedding Anniversary just down Selle Road at the old Lichter farm where Loretta Lichter Johnson and her husband Brian, now living in Walla Walla, had invited family, friends and neighbors to help them celebrate 50 years of marriage. 

I loved every minute of both events and especially loved taking photos of each. 

Hope you enjoy. 

The social fun continues today with a 90th birthday party for a set of twins. 

Should be double the fun.  

Happy Sunday. 


Scroll along with the music. 









πŸ’˜πŸŒ»πŸŒΊπŸŒΌπŸŒ·πŸŒΉπŸ’˜




























































No comments: