Tuesday, February 15, 2005

The day I had nothing to say

I'm sure readers would find the headline to this post rather shocking, especially those who know me. I really have nothing to say today. Those times have occurred in my life but have never gone on public record.

That's the problem with these personal web journals. We open up our private moments for the world (well, maybe our families and whatever friends we've told to "read the blog"). And, when we have no thoughts in our mind, they all know it.

Such moments could be well-kept secrets in the past. No more! One more of my individual inadequacies becomes highly visible as readers check in, expecting to read something profound in my daily blubberings.

But then again, maybe you can consider Marianne's absence of opinion, observation or most recent enlightening experience as something profound in itself.

Now that you all know my secret today, I don't need to type any more.

Have a nice day! I'll go looking for something to say.

1 comment:

Idaho Dad said...

My digital camera always helps me break my writer's block. I tend to carry it everywhere I go and snap pictures of hundreds of silly things. I never would've done that with a film camera. Of those hundreds of photos, I can sometimes find one or two good ones to give me blog ideas.