Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day

It's always nice to have a name like Love, especially on days like today. So, from the Love house, I send everyone the warmest greetings for a special Valentine's Day.

My hubby, Mr. Bill Love, greeted me this morning with a beautiful card, a 3-ring binder notebook, a set of fancy roller pens and four rolls of film for the upcoming trip to Phoenix.

"I didn't buy you candy because I figured I'd end up eating it, " he told me. The gift is very appropriate for me as I like a good pen, and I do intend to take my camera to the Southland. He told me that he got me the notebook cuz it was 68 cents. It's passionately red, though, so definitely a Valentine gesture.

I gave him the usual heart-shaped box of chocolates. Might go to the grocery store today and pick up some steaks; that is, if he doesn't offer to go out to dinner.

If we do dine out, our "lovely" son Willie will accompany us. That will be good for him, though, because he can't be with his Valentine, Mrs. Deborah Love. They don't see each other during the week cuz he's up here and she's down there, finishing up that degree.

So, Debbie, if you're reading today, Happy Valentine's Day from Mom and Dad Love.

And, to our very special Miss Annie Love ("Precious," as her dad calls her) in Seattle, Mom and Dad Love send greetings to you. Enjoy those Wood's German sausages and that chocolate cake.

And the same to everyone else! May your day be filled with chocolate and many invisible cupid arrows of Love!

No comments: