Friday, March 11, 2005

Miss Aggie Sue, we love you!

Meet Miss Aggie Sue Brown. She's my grand niece, born Sept. 9, 2004. She's traveled from her home in Anchorage, Alaska, twice in her young life. Her dad, Scott, is my brother Kevin and his wife Joyce's son, and her mom J.J. grew up in Rathdrum. I'd put her maiden name, but I'm afraid I'll spell it wrong, so we'll just hold off on that for a while.

I guess when the family's newest generation is this cute, folks need to see them. There are other cuties in this family generation, but I'm just figuring out how to use the picture program on the blogs, so Aggie Sue will take the lead. The others will come later.

She does have an interesting reason for her name. Before she was born, her folks didn't know if she would be a boy or girl. All they had decided was that whatever sex, the baby would be named for a town in Montana, where Scott grew up and where they plan to return once their Alaskan experience ends. So, little Miss Aggie is named for the cool little cowboy town of Augusta, not far from Great Falls
. Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, she's beautiful, of course. How fun to have your own blog to show off the cute babies!

My sister had her first grandbaby over for a visit today. Walker Aaron Rief is 7 mos. old, and amazing. He's beautiful, too. We talked about how interesting it is to see different familiar characteristics, from our kids, or grandparents, in a smile or expression from the baby. They're amazing. And Aggie Sue is especially sweet. Congratulations to all.