Friday, January 18, 2008

Well, that's weird


Well, it has been weird. I hit a key and my blog posting published itself---before I'd written it. Some days you start off, thinking you're on the right foot and it turns out you're on the left foot and it can't move without the right foot. That seems to be the case today. I'm using my laptop this morning because I wanted to work with a topic I'd saved on this computer.

Every single move made so far on this computer, though, has gone sour, so I'll save my idea for another day and move on out to the barn. I should be able to operate that pick and scoop up those horse apples in Lefty's stall, and maybe even the wheel barrow will cooperate with me.

I've gotta get a move on it cuz I'm supposed to get gussied up and go to the school today. Don't know how gussied you've got to get to sit up there in front of fourth, fifth and sixth graders and pronounce words, but at least I'll see that the top half is presentable.

It's darned hard with this cold weather to think of wearing anything but my flannel-lined jeans until at least April. I doubt those kids will care or even notice, as long as I comb my hair, brush my teeth, see that nothing's hanging from my nose and say those words correctly.

So, I'll get moving away from this computer to a place where I should succeed---picking up the latest supply of overnight horse poodies. When the chips are down and you're feeling discouraged, the horse sh-- always cooperates----unless it's frozen, of course, and sticks to the wheel barrow when you try to dump it into the pile.

Gosh, is there anything I can do write???? Let me get that left foot going somehow!!! Where's the Staples "That was EZ" button when you need it???

2 comments:

FrazzMom said...

This was the best post about horse poop that I've read all day ;-)

Word Tosser said...

My computer did the same thing when I was posting my poker run race blog. So it must have been blogspot that was doing it... or computers were in cahoots... lol..It was like magic... except I wasn't done yet... had to go back twice. So if someone was reading it... and happen to come back two times with in the hour.. they must have thought I was crazy..