Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday Slight


This will be very slight today as I'm headed to Thompson Falls for a book signing at Sandy's Second Hand Store from noon to 4 Montana time. Sandy, the owner, has gone to a lot of preparation for my visit, and for that, I'd like to thank her publicly.


I'm looking forward to seeing her and talking about my books for the afternoon. Plus, it will be a beautiful drive, as it always is along Hwy 200.

Also, thanks to our friend Mitzi for a wonderful evening and a good visit at Hope's Floating Restaurant last night. The fish were jumping, the food was excellent, and the company, fun as always.

Have a great Saturday.

Back home. Thanks again, Sandy, Paul, Vi and Paul, for your efforts in ensuring a wonderful afternoon. Also, if you're reading this and attended the book signing at Sandy's today, I loved meeting you. Everyone was so nice, and I appreciated learning little snippets of your lives.

Hope you enjoy the books.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post, Marianne, and gorgeous shots along Hwy 200.

Happy fall to you all,
Margaret