Tuesday, September 08, 2009



Raindrops were falling on our heads and the camera lens just after Gary Finney took time out from shoeing his horse to come over to the Lovestead. Gary lives just a stone's throw away, and when this group showed up, I called and told him to "get over here."

Some of us had not seen each other in 44 years. Neither Gary nor I had seen Gary or Larry Dunham since our graduation from Sandpoint High School in 1965.

So, to say yesterday was a treat is an understatement.

In this photo are Gary Dunham, Janis Puzuhanich, Gary Finney, Marianne Love and Larry Dunham. We allowed Larry to stand with us, even if he did graduate a year later.

I'm still pinching myself about yesterday's wonderful gathering of old friends.

1 comment:

Janis Puz said...

That's no raindrop, that's my halo! haha