Monday, February 15, 2010

Fun with Fotos



I got to use a big, fancy camera to snap this group shot Friday night when some members of the SHS Class of 1995 and their offspring got together at Second Avenue Pizza.

I don't know how many babies got their first sample of Carolyn's delectables, but I know the adults enjoyed their meal and seeing each other again.

I'll do my best to name them: Ben Garrison and his wife (Shannon?) Fogarty, Cory Perry, Mike Kirkpatrick, Kim DiCicco, Will Love, and Chad Berkley.

Chad let me use his big camera, and Chad's the one who has advised Annie on her newly acquired photo equipment.

It was definitely a treat, even beyond the pizza, to see this bunch.

1 comment:

Chad Berkley said...

Left to right: Sam, Teagan, Ben, Corey, Caleb, Mike, Kim, Will, Ellie, Chad.

Thanks for shooting it for us. I gave you a photo credit on flickr. It was great seeing you and everyone else who happened into 2nd ave that night.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/offhegoes/4354679466/