Thursday, March 03, 2011

Enroute, so check this out

Good Morning,

At my usual blog posting time, I'll hopefully be strapped in to my seat on a plane next to Annie and bound for New York.  

So, if that all falls according to plan, we'll be leaving on a jet plane or well into the skies of Aer Lingus by the time you sip your coffee and check in.

My plan is to post a photo or two and some brief information on this blog and then direct you to my special travel blog for more daily information and photos.

You can find that blog at www.irelandloveodyssey.blogspot.com 

We'll see if that works, and if I need to go another route, I'll let readers know on www.slightdetour.com.  In addition, Facebook folks can check "Mia Wallace's" and my walls for snippets and photos. 

With the luck of the Irish (is that a misnomer), maybe all will go well.  In the meantime, I'm on my way.   My friend Florine tells me our arrival in Dublin will be more like 12:30 p.m. PST --- early, early Friday morning.

For now, stay tuned and do check out the new blog.    

No comments: