Saturday, May 21, 2011

Last Picture Show



Among the many things I scurried around to do yesterday before the world ends, I took a few pictures.

Maybe blog readers will see them before the end comes.

I read in the paper this morning that the appointed time is 6 p.m. wherever your time zone is.

So, I'm figuring most folks will get to view my Last Picture Show.

Annie Dog will be 15 next month. She's not too concerned about all the hype.

And, when I saw her relaxing in this setting, I grabbed the camera.

It seemed like the perfect picture of an old dog who still has a few tricks of her own.

My photo shoot included scenes around the place, a few taken from North Samuels Road and some from out in Hope where we ate dinner at the Icehouse Pizza. It's hard not to find "pretty" on this last day of existence.

At least, the prognosticator picked a good time of year for those of us in the Northern Hemisphere.

Much to do before 6 p.m.

I want to get it all done so I can watch how Anderson Cooper reports our demise---on location, no less.

Happy Saturday. 

No comments: