Monday, June 06, 2011

Weekend "Seen's"



Schweitzer Mountain Resort with more than ample snow.

Bet it's hard to find wildflowers up there.

The weekend was a busy but fun one.

I told Bill, however, that taking hours away from the usual Lovestead chores this time of year can get the best of me.

So, late afternoon yesterday was filled with "catch-up" on watering, mowing, weeding, laundry and, yes, even a good supply of dog logs in the lawn.

Still, the memories of the good times trump the extra workload.

This photo was taken while Willie, Debbie and I went on a hike Saturday afternoon.

The rest just show places where I wandered and people I enjoyed, including my longtime friends and former students Kari and Jeralyn (who now serve on the Women Honoring Women committee).

The Sisters on the Fly were breaking camp when I arrived at the Bowl and Pitcher campground yesterday, but I still enjoyed some nice visits with my new friends, Grace and Julie.

Julie's the Horse and Rider editor, while Grace (on the left) moved to Spokane a few years ago and joined the Sisters. She's been having fun decorating vintage trailers ever since.

The upclose trailer scenes feature the images on the sides and back of Julie's trailer. Like Grace, she has multiples too.

My visit to the Farm Chicks was a little shorter than expected.

Big crowds and bumping in to people trying to maneuver their way through those big crowds are just not my thing anymore.

I did come home with a new farmstyle container for my posies though.

All in all, a fun weekend. Enjoy the photos. 

No comments: