Saturday, October 20, 2012

Foster's Family

Foster's brand new siblings
Foster's parents
Our beloved Foster

I have never yet met the folks who bred and started our little mini Aussie Foster on his way. 


Still having been Foster’s owner for the past few months, I can tell that they are wonderful people.  Foster is a reflection of their loving care and nurturing for animals.


They live in Oakville, WA, near Olympia,  and they own Wild Horse Aussie's.  

They breed and sell toy and miniature Aussies.  It's evident, also, that they take great care to see that their little pups get the very best of starts to go off to their new homes.

Time and again, we have marveled at Foster's intelligence, common sense, laid-back and quiet manner AND his manners.  

We've also marveled at his agility.   He can turn on a dime and can cover ground like a gazelle. 

Any basketball coach would love to have his players jump as high off the ground as Foster does when he's waiting for me to let him out of the dog run.  

It's amazing. 

Anyway, this morning I'm thrilled to pass along the news that our Foster has a new set of full brothers and sisters.  They were born Thursday, and they're "fairly" miniature right now.

I've seen the photos on Facebook and can't resist going back for another look.  Plus, I had to feature a photo of Foster's beautiful parents too.

I love going to the Wild Horse Aussie site, just cuz these dogs are so cute, and I feel so fortunate to have one. 

So, I thought I'd share this morning.  Who knows---maybe there's someone out there who'd like their very own version of Foster.  

We have more dogs than we need, but I still say these little pups are tempting. 

Enjoy the photos,  and do take some definitely enjoyable time to visit http://wildhorseranchaussies.webs.com/ 

 


No comments: