Friday, October 19, 2012

"It's" all in a Fall Friday . . . .

It's da hunters!

It's Friday. 

It's October 19.  

It's Annie's birthday.  So Happy 34th, Annie!

It's been raining here overnight, but it has stopped.

It's pretty quiet and calm out there this morning.


It's getting close to ZAGS season, and the excitement is building "Kraziness in the Kennel" coming tomorrow night and just three weeks remaining before their season opener.  I do wonder how long it will be before we fans can rattle off Polish recruit Przemek Karnowski's name with ease.  He's 7 feet, 1 inch tall and weighs a mere 305 pounds.  For sure, we'll notice when he comes off the bench. I do know that I'll have no problem rattling off "GO ZAGS" for the next few months.  
  
It's also pheasant season.

It's Bill's first day out looking for birds this year.  His minister, Pastor Andy,  from First Presbyterian Church will accompany him.  Maybe they'll bring back some bounty.

It's a curl-up kind of day for folks who like to read.   I'm now reading a book about an $80 champion---horse that is.  My friend Susie had just finished it, so she sent it home with me last week.  I'm enjoying this book, not only the story but the historical backdrop of the 1950s. 

It's time to throw some more apples in the kettle and brew up some more jelly.  Seems last week's batch netted only a few jars.  So, I'll load up more in the kettle this time. 

It's also a good day to go to the grocery store.  I might just take a short drive north and shop at the Super 1 in Bonners Ferry to load up on Meadow Gold French vanilla ice cream and drive a little further to pick up another bag of Bread Basket Bakery hamburger buns.  Their buns are the best. 

It's time to quit using "it's" cuz my brain fuel tank is running on low this morning.  So, I'll quit it before the brain does.  

Happy Friday.  Did I get all the apostrophes in the right places?
  

No comments: