Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Tuesday Twitterdeedew








Not a lot of words on this quiet morning after a day of rain.  All is beautiful and clean and filled with the loveliness of spring.  

Well, my little buddy Foster might not be so squeaky clean, but he was pretty beautiful serving his morning duty as my assistant while I threw hay over the fence to the horses.

Seems like a morning where scenes and a wonderful Irish tune fill my mind---and, I must say, provokes a nostalgic tear or two, just like those water drops on that flower leaf above. 

So, I'm just going to shut up and fill up your mind with this classic.  I found a version song by a lady with a wonderful voice and scenes of Dublin to go along with the haunting story. 

Enjoy.  If the melody to this tune reverberates in your mind today, it couldn't be all that bad. Those Irish have a way of grabbing hold and not letting go with their music. 

Happy Tuesday.  

No comments: