Sunday, June 29, 2014

Just Plain Foto Fun . . . .


I’m hoping I’ve got 19,000 words today, plus this little introduction. 
Take one sunny evening after a day of rain showers, three sisters with cameras and a whole lot of stunning rainwashed scenes, add a morning here in Selle, filled with leftover mist, and you can compile a lot of words about summer in a hurry.
That’s basically the story:  my sisters and I went to the Gold Creek area last evening.
Rules were simple.  When you want to stop to take a picture, we shall stop.
We stopped several times, stepped out of the Suburu  and went crazy with our cameras.
Even the deer smiled back.  Who’s not to be happy at the end of June when the brilliant sun reappears after a rain storm.
And, this morning, even though I figured I probably had enough photos, I took my camera on my walk down our dirt road anyway.
And, I’m glad.
We’re abounding with photographic potential this time of year, and we must seize the day.
Enjoy.



















No comments: