Sunday, December 06, 2015

Game Day Color



I know this morning how Mark Few felt during the last portion of yesterday's game when suddenly things were not going right for the ZAGS.  Fortunately, a final buzzer ended the nightmarish turnaround in ZAG fortune.   

This morning I have no final buzzer to save me from one of the most frustrating computer debacles I've ever encountered while trying to download photos and post them to the blog.  

So, I'll just impose my own final buzzer and simply say that going to the Gonzaga-Arizona game yesterday had only one downside----the final score.  

Otherwise, it was a truly exhilarating, thrilling and electrifying day---from the pre-game fun before students were allowed into the Kennel to our first view of the impressive new student union building, to seeing Jay Bilus in person, to saying hi to Ernie Stensgar from the Coeur d'Alene tribe to watching unbelievably talented and lightning fast athletes duke it out in the Kennel.  

A great show from start to "almost finish."  Go ZAGS!  

Bill and I both appreciated the opportunity.  Happy Sunday.  

Once I leave this perch I'll work really hard to avoid getting a hammer to pound on both of my computers!  Technology??????




























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

some nice photos and I can enjoy them even if I don't recognize a single person in a single one....

Who's Jay Bilus? might need to include a little more info for your uninformed readers since he seems to be one of your favorite people....