Saturday, March 05, 2016

WARNING: Overabundance of Puppy Photos


How do I love Liam?  Let me count the ways . . . . 


























Border Collie love happens quickly and runs deep.  I love this newest member of our Border Collie Nation Plus One so much it brings tears to my eyes. 

Few greater loves exist in the world when you own a Border Collie. 

Liam IS a keeper and very much loved.  

One thing in my life that might rival my love for Border Collies is ZAGS, even if they're Bulldogs.  

Passions run deep in hopes that the ZAGS can pull off three victories at the WCC tournament over the next few days.  It all begins tonight at 9 p.m. on ESPN2 with the Bulldogs tipping off against Portland.

GO, ZAGS!  

While waiting for the game, I may just spend a few hours running with the Lovestead dogs.  

Happy Saturday. 


No comments: