Saturday, February 17, 2018

Snow Flakes Aplenty; Hunker-Down Time






Happy Saturday morning from snowy North Idaho, which is about to receive even more snow and wind and rain and then cold, cold, cold----lower single digits, in fact. 

A wild weather weekend has been predicted followed by several days of big chill. 

Turns out it's a good weekend for the Winter Carnival.  For us, we're considering it a good weekend to hunker down and keep the home fires burning, the pipes unfrozen and pathways clear. 

I think I said a few days ago about the "ain't over till it's over."  Well, that thought is once more seeing some validation. 

It's been a busy week blog wise, and I have a virtual stack of photos designated for certain days this week but cast aside for more passionate written thoughts.  

In addition, my main camera went in for cleaning, so I was without it for a few days and the cell phone had to suffice. 

Well, the instant I picked up the camera, I snapped a photo of a "snow cat" just outside the Image Maker along with some other downtown shots. 

And, of course, there's always the unique intricacies of snow and ice art which appear and disappear ever so quickly. 

So, this morning of GAME DAY where the ZAGS bring in the WAVES of Pepperdine, I'll simply post the assortment of photos that have been waiting in the wings.  

Hope you enjoy.  Happy Saturday. 

GO, ZAGS.  5 p.m. PST --- ROOT


































No comments: