Sunday, September 15, 2013

On a September Saturday . . . .



















On a lovely September Saturday, I went to a Mennonite auction where Jo Jo Baker sold a lot of stuff and put on his usual fun show.  

I spent a brief time at a horse show.  Both the auction and the horse show were in Bonners Ferry.

I drove back to Sandpoint, changed clothes, grabbed the wedding gift and drove with Debbie to a wedding at Hope---Beyond Hope, that is.

I forgot to leave the wedding gift.  It is still in my car, but I'll not forget the wedding or all the fun visits with old friends and former students.

After the wedding, my daughter-in-law Debbie and I enjoyed a lovely meal at the Floating Restaurant.  

It was an action-packed day, made special by all the people involved at every venue.

More photos tomorrow.  Enjoy.

Happy Sunday.

No comments: