Sunday, November 18, 2018

Saturday "Seens"







Our Subaru had a busy day yesterday.  Twas good gas has dipped below $3 a gallon cuz that green car of ours went on four different missions yesterday. 

First, it took us to Bonners Ferry for the annual Mennonite Craft Show. 

While we were returning to Sandpoint, my i-phone suddenly went rogue on me, which meant constant unsuccessful attempts to solve the problem.

Apparently, the phone was in the process of upgrading to a new operating system, and now it makes me type in username and passwords every time I go into any of my accounts.

I tinkered with it for a while at home and thought I'd solved the situation, only to discover it misbehaving again. 


So, I drove over to Woods' to pick up a couple sacks of whole oats for our growing CB and then on to Ponderay to the AT and T store in hopes of some help with the phone. 

The clerk told me the phone had been trying to update but could not if it wasn't on wi-fi.  

So, he started the update, and about 45 minutes later, I walked out of the store with an update BUT the same problem with the phone not remembering username and passwords. 

Any ideas from my nerd friends on how to fix that? 

After finishing a few projects at home, Bill and I again climbed in the car and headed to the high school for the girls' basketball game.  

Willie's young team put up a good effort against Post Falls, which is a powerhouse in girls basketball. 

As the paper noted this morning, Bulldog turnovers and some dry spells with shooting gave the Trojans the advantage.   

After the game, we headed back home again to do chores, change clothes and drive back to town for the always-fun IFM holiday party.

Twas a long but fun day, and today hopefully will be a bit more relaxing as we look ahead to the holiday week. 

Happy Sunday. Enjoy the photos.  



SHS head cheerleader River Feuling. 





Great to see Miss Duna from Catalonia yesterday. 

First score in Willie's first game as a head coach. 

Lots of selling mixed with lots of visiting. 


Andy was definitely focused on watching some roundball. 


We could not resist the cheese table. . . 


. . . nor the pecan pie and cinnamon rolls.  YUM!

The fresh donuts with coffee were mighty good too!


Coach Love offering some advice. 



Another shopper and I agreed that if you could get all three of the above for six bucks, it would be a  pretty good deal. 




No comments: